Internet is Enjoyable for Anything



Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Love Words from Friends

Jorge Luis Borges
To fall in love is to create a religion that has a fallible god.

Francis William Bourdillon
The night has a thousand eyes, And the day but one, Yet the light of the bright world dies with the dying sun. The mind has a thousand eyes, And the heart but one; Yet the light of a whole life dies when love is done.

Ashleigh Brilliant
I could do without many things with no hardship--you are not one of them.

Rupert Brooke
A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out the years.
All the little emptiness of love.

Robert Browning
Outside are the storms and strangers: We - Oh, close, safe and warm sleep I and she, I and she . . .
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.

La Bruyere
At the beginning and at the end of love, the two lovers are embarrassed to find themselves alone.

Jerry Burton
Each morning as I awaken your the reason I smile, Your the reason I love.

Leo Buscaglia
Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love, you will find that you are left holding only yourself.

Amanda R. Byrd
Love is the language our hearts use to speak to one another. For you, my dear, my heart sings.

George Gordon Lord Byron
Alas! the love of women! it is known To be a lovely and fearful thing!
And I would hear yet once before I perish The voice which was my music--Speak to me!
In her first passion woman loves her lover, In all the others all she loves is love.
Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.

Elizabeth Cameron
When you like someone, you like them in spite of their faults. When you love someone, you love them with their faults.

Albert Camus
The desire for possession is insatiable, to such a point that it can survive even love itself. To love, therefore, is to sterilize the person one loves.

Alexis Carrel
The love of beauty in it's multiple forms is the noblest gift of the human cerebrum.

Migeul de Cervantes
She fights and vanquishes in me, and I live and breathe in her, and I have life and being.

Nicholas Chamfort
... what we love intensely or for a long time we are likely to bring within the citadel, and to assert as part of oneself.
Love is the exchange of two fantasies and the contact of two skins.

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves.

G.K. Chesterton
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.

Mary B. Coger
Love is a light that never dims Like the deepest passion is the ultimate sin

Samuel Taylor Coleridge
All thoughts, all passions, all delights Whatever stirs this mortal frame All are but ministers of Love And feed his sacred flame.

Francis Ford Coppola
Love never dies. ("Bram Stroker's Dracula")

Corneille
Reason and love are sworn enemies.

Bryce Courtney
Love is an energy - it can neither be created nor destroyed. It just is and always will be, giving meaning to life and direction to goodness... Love will never die. (Celeste in "April Fools Day")

Debbie Crabtree
May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight.

San Juan de la Cruz
Beloved, all that is harsh and difficult I want for myself, and all that is gentle and sweet for thee.

E.E. Cummings
Be of love (a little) more careful than of anything.
Sweet springtime is my time is your time is our time for springtime is love time and viva sweet love.

Luyen Dao
Love is the expression of simplicity in emotion, the unattainable longing that comes so unexpectedly, with great subtlety and bliss.

E. De Amicis
A woman is always a mystery: one must not be fooled by her face and her hearts inspiration.

Liciano De Crescenzo
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly embracing each other.

Thomas Dekker
Golden slumbers kiss your eyes, Smiles awake you when you rise. ("Patient Grissill")
O what a heaven is love! O what a hell!

Charles Dickens
No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.

Emily Dickinson
Death is all we know of heaven and all we need of hell.
Wild Nights! Wild Nights! were I with thee- Wild Nights would be our luxury-- Futile the winds to a heart in port, Gone with the compass-- Gone with the chart-- Rowing in Eden..Ah the Sea! Might I but moor-- Tonight in thee

Benjamin Disraeli
The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end.

John Donne
Come live with me, and be my love, And we will some new pleasures prove Of golden sands, and crystal brooks, With silken lines, and silver hooks. ("The Bait")
I am two fools, I know, For loving, and for saying so in Whining poetry.
Twice or thrice had I loved thee, Before I knew thy face or name; So in a voice, so in a shapeless flame, Angels affect us oft, and worshipp'd be. ("Air and Angels")

John Dryden
In pious times, ere priestcraft did begin, before polygamy was made a sin.
Pains of love be sweeter far Than all other pleasures are.

Wayne Dwyer
In any relationship in which two people become one, the end result is two half people.

Albert Einstein
Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.

T.S. Eliot
Footfalls echo in the memory Down the passage which we did not take Towards the door we never opened Into the rose-garden. My words echo Thus, in your mind. ("Four Quartets")

George Elliot
For what is love itself, for the one we love best?--an enfolding of immeasurable cares which yet are better than any joys outside our love.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
All mankind love a lover.

Euripides
Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.

fortune cookie
Absence sharpens love, but presence strengthens it.

George Fox
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend forever.

Matthew K. Free
Two hearts are stronger than three, but only if you instill yours inside of me.

Erich Fromm
Immature love says: "I love you because I need you." Mature love says: "I need you because I love you."
In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two.
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.

Robert Frost
Love is a irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

John Fussle
love is painful that is true not to love is painful too; but there is a greater pain: to love and not be loved again

Benito Perez Galdos
I believe that if I should die, and you were to walk near my grave, from the very depths of the earth I would hear your footsteps.

Mahatma Gandhi
Where there is love there is life.

J. Gay
She who has never loved, has never lived.

Georgia
Love is a tickle around the heart that you can't scratch!

Rosemonde Gerard
For you see, each day I love you more, Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home