Internet is Enjoyable for Anything



Thursday, February 16, 2006

Cyber Romance Poems

The Internet is more than a cooperation of computers. It's a cooperation between people. And where people meet, even anonymously, it seems that Romance and Love will enter the equation as well.

If you're like me, you probably think falling in love over a modem is unusual and perhaps even rare. But, like me, you would be wrong. Perhaps the very nature of a web site devoted to poetry brings these couples to the fore, but I have been amazed at the number of people I've met through Passions that have found their significant other on-line. Some have met through email, some through chat or forums, some through personal ads. All have found a connection, that elusive thing that binds them to another human being.


Where R U On ICQ

by Tekkobra

Upon this line I found you,
on a little proggie called ICQ,

this ocean called the internet,
you threw me an electronic net.

now you have me and what r you to do?
will you keep me locked away in ICQ?

braving the dangers and the threat,
will I c u is that what u choose?

or will I remain just a name,
and you hidden from me just the same.

Can we realize such a dream,
or always disconnect so safe, so clean...


Scrolling
by Mas-ash

Was it the words that made me think about him all night
or was it the smile that he brought to my face when I saw the E- Mail
message that seem to shine so bright.

Yes I feel so confused, How could it be?
He stole my Heart away with the stroke of his computer keys.
We chat, we talk its just not the same, there should be no reason I get so
excited when I see his chat name.
We are in a private room, designed for two, sometimes I think they
designed one especially for me and you.
We are chatting for hours when I realize, oops, I'm on the computer, I was
lost there for a while, but His words they really make me smile.

Communications is the key to unlock my heart,
It's funny the computer has enable to get thus far.
Cyber space is strange and that is true,
But guess what - It Scrolled My Heart a Road Directly to you


Love On The Internet
by Dove

Though I wasn't looking for anyone new,
One day I got e- mail and in it was you.
Charming, sensitive and so debonair,
I strongly resisted it go anywhere.

But letters and stories captured my heart,
Filled me with passion almost from the start.
Love on the Internet, how could it be?
These things just don't happen to people like me.

But doves and butterflies flew into our lives,
Carrying messages we could not deny.
Each person has meaning and love to express,
And we could deny our hearts nothing less.

It's a beautiful love that has grown between us,
Something beyond any words we discuss.
Much deeper than LOL, cyber kisses and such,
Far down to our souls, beyond human touch.

My love's not confined by what it can see,
I feel you, I taste you, I experience your dream.
Close my eyes, and I envision what in my heart I can hear,
"Love knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear."

It's the soul that captures God's love in a way
That eternally melts hearts together to stay.
Fused and sealed forever as one,
Love has its way and new life is begun.


Every Night
by Michelle

Every night, when I lay me down to sleep,
I want to reach over, to feel your lips so sweet.
Although I know I cannot be there,
You will always keep me from having any fear.

The sheets are very cold;
I feel like I'm in a huge hole.
What if we never meet?
Would my life be any better yet?

I long for the day we lock eyes;
I want you to be surprised.
As much as you may imagine what I'll be,
I can only be me.

So every night, when I lay me down to sleep,
You are in my mind with me.
And right before I fall asleep,
I wish upon that star for you to be with me.


Meeting Half Way
by Hope

Your message came through to me
It said please meet me half way
Its just what you have dreamed of
I have found us a place to stay

It's a snug cozy country cottage
So serene in the morning mist
The more I read the message
I now knew I could not resist

Nothing more now need be said
Message all read , I had to depart
You have captured my sweetest dream
You're like a magnet within my heart

There you held roses at the gate
Then you poured the sweetest wine
Fulfilling promises we had made
As your body enfolded mine

Roses scattered in pink and red
On the bed you lay next to me
Yearnings and dreams we have had
Now our passions were flowing free

Morning awakened in your arms
We glanced the first light of day
Thanked you for fulfilling my dreams
We must meet more often half way


In The Shadows
by Asil Nomrah

In the shadows, emotion provides
Moonlight - illumination for a larger world
(Population: 2)
Side by side
Split - apart
Reuniting
Despite jealous daytime gods

Lips touch mine in the shadows
Touches flow across the stream
Data bubbles caress my nerve endings
Like a million tiny kisses
Vibrating neuron pathways
A fiery display of colored lights
The firmament of my skull
My flesh grows insubstantial and seeks
The Maestro of this interplay
His spacious reach a sanctuary
And release in this corporeal prison
I am putty, a doll, in his arms

My shadow Maestro
Conductor in this symphony
Of passion play
"Every woman" the conduit
For his extraordinary power
Calling forth primal urges
with modern alchemical implements

Joining across the ages
Past and Present
Pain and Love
Side by side
Split - apart
Reuniting
In the shadows


Stretch Forth Your Hand
by Sandy

Stretch forth your hand and hold to mine
as through this fog we go.
Endless as night in a borrowed dream
of one lost and deep in sorrow...

I see you not and I hear not your voice,
and yet I feel you so nearby.
It's just a dream - yes, always a dream -
unreachable for even you and I...

I know that I shall never know
why I met you this way.
Carrying this cross of burden along
knowing that here alone I must stay...

I cannot know, nor ever will see
why this path I know I need walk.
Without you here by my side to touch
and never given the chance to talk...

I close my eyes now and try to see
the reason why you have been.
A burning fire, an unquenchable desire
and so much more than just a friend...

A weight of pure sadness presses my soul
and tears flow where I cannot see.
For what I've so wanted and couldn't have
and what I knew never could be...

It was you who would visit my dreams
and you were unreachable for me then.
I was but a small child when I saw you,
but I knew I'd find you, my friend...

I was so sure when I was young that
when I did find you you'd be mine.
The thought never did enter my mind
that it would come too late in time...

I sit here with tears and
cannot think quite clear of what I
wanted to say. I just want you to know
that I never did doubt,
Yes... That I would find you again
Someday...


adapted from: http://www.netpoets.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home